Alonissos Beach Tavernas (alphabetically):
- Makis – Where the road forks turn right and the taverna is at the end of the road – limited menu with a nice selection of Greek cuisine – three tiered terrace under the pine trees with lovely views over the sea – English spoken.
- Dolopes – the restaurant is on the left as you come down the main road – varied menu with traditional dishes – great sea view – also has a swimming pool in the cafe/bar part of the restaurant – English spoken.
- Eleonas – the restaurant is on the right as you come down the main road – wide menu with traditional dishes including a range of Alonissos pies which are a must to try!! – beautiful setting under the olive trees – extensive outdoor cafe/bar area reaching right down to the sea – Excellent English spoken.
- Megalos Mourtias – Taverna is on the left at the end of the main road through the car park – wide menu with specials in height of season including fresh fish – excellent home cooked Greek dishes – beautiful views over the sea – Very good English spoken.
- Meltemi – Taverna on the right at the end of the main road – limited choices but very good – lovely view from the veranda overlooking the beach – English spoken.
- Tzortzi Gialos Taverna – Sheltered seating area overlooking the beach – limited menu but a nice selection of Greek cuisine – English spoken.